OUR SELECTION OF ACTIVITIES
IN LUXEMBOURG CITY
Here is a selection of activities that we invite you to discover during your stay with Key Inn. Moreover, the sports facilities of the city are of very good standing.
The VELO’H self service bicycles network has 72 stations distributed in the different neighborhoods of Luxembourg city.
- 2 stations near KEY INN Belair: STATION 9 and STATION 29
- 2 stations near KEY INN Parc de Merl: STATION 34 and STATION 10
- 1 station near KEY INN Limpertsberg: STATION 18
- WENZEL HISTORIC CIRCUIT – 5 km across 1000 years of history of Luxembourg city.
- CITY PROMENADE – 2 hours guided tour offered by the Tourist office of Luxembourg city.
The other pedestrian tours and nordic walking circuits are presented in this page.
Pools and aquatic centres
- MUNICIPAL POOL OF BONNEVOIE - How to get there?
- MUNICIPAL POOL OF THE CENTRE - Badanstalt - How to get there?
- NATIONAL CULTURAL AND SPORTS CENTRE - d’Coque - How to get there?
Restaurants and nightlife
Here is a selection of our preferred restaurants in Luxembourg city.
- For fish eaters: LA LORRAINE and BRASSERIE GUILLAUME
- Vue over the fortress: DE NEIE BREEDEWEE and the VINOTECA wine bar
- Gastronomic: The CLAIREFONTAINE, le MAHO and CHIGGERI with its impressive selection of wines
- Italian food: The very classy LAGURA, the excellent tratoria IL RICCIO and the MOSCONI with its 2 Michelin stars
- Japanese food: The excellent YAMAYU SANTATSU and the more gastronomic and refined KAMAKURA
- Indian food: The ROYAL BENGAL and the NAMASTE also serving Nepalese dishes
- Design and trendy: UM PLATEAU and the IVI
- Healthy, vegy and stylish: The HAPP and the MESA VERDE with its somewhat more exotic tastes
The following links will give you access to a wider selection:
GOOD IDEA - Gives you tips about places in Luxembourg
EXPLORATOR - All the restaurants and bars of the city and of the country
CITYMAG - An alternative approach on the news and events of Luxembourg city together with a cultural agenda
JUST ARRIVED - a practical guide to help new comers and residents to settle and integrate in Luxembourg